Monday, December 22, 2008

Around 24 Inches Of Snow

Well its here... the dreaded day of days....
It arrived just in time for Christmas.... I am so happy I am gushing sarcasm!
I shoveled, shoveled and shoveled some more... and still I have much more cleaning around and out and under to do. I brought the horses in yesterday around lunch when the snow was coming down hard I started to feel bad they were out there standing in it. But only after the plow to arrive to cut a path to the manure pile so that I could unload yesterdays tidings and get to cleaning stalls. So that happened around noon and I shoulda woulda coulda pushed the last wheel barrow to the pile but I said eh tomorrow is another day. That it is... and I would have been able to clean todays stalls if I didnt put off tomorrow what I could have done yesterday!

DONT WE LEARN ANYTHING!

Nothing more overwhelming that having 4 stalls to clean lingering over you while the wind is whipping outside and snow is piled up everwhere around you - you have now where to go.... I am tired just thinking about it.

Thank GOD both 100 gal water troughs are filled and hay is thrown down.... oh wait ... crap! I do have to go pick up grain today .... as I was two bags short at last delivery.... UGH!

OH how blessed I am to have time for the LIST OF TO DO's !!!!! :)
HAPPY MONDAY!

REIGNITING THE PASSION FOR EVENTING

 My blog name has changed over the years, but my goal always remained the same, to be in eventing! I had goals, but never knowing how to att...