Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday... a day for rest & HORSESCAPES

... by taking pictures of course. Being a photographer... I love to take pictures of all my kids...

I have been googling all day... I guess you could say I am "googling off"... stayed in my jammies only to pull on the insulated carharts, muckboots hat and mittens to put them out, lunch them up then at 4 to clean them out and put them in. Then it was back to the computer to see what we can see.
I have been desperately trying to find clinics for dressage, jumping and or english seat ... just to get us out there... to no avail. What is UP NORTHEAST????? Frozen up are ya? C'mon... spring is coming soon! I know it doesnt feel like it but really NEWSFLASH! ... ITS FEB and then March and April showers bring May flowers right!
AYYYHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYA YA
I feel like I am behind the eight ball already! I need to ride ride ride! I wish I would have attempted my driveway today... but I already had to pull my husband out twice! Last night plowing down the drive he got pulled in and I had to yank him hard 6 times before the Chev got hold... as she has bald tires in the rear. This a.m. husband was bringing a utility trailer with snowblower up over the hill with the jeep and NOPE... had to get out the Chev again and pull it up over.
SO NO ON THE HORSE trailer frieghted with my most prize posessions ok!
It was jammie time... with Chloe at my feet pecking away at the puter... and its now 9:50 and I am still pecking away at the puter? GOSH ... I have got to hit the sack!
BUT hold on Charlie Horse! Forgot my news ... researching tixx to ROLEX for April 22 - 26!
I know I KNOW! Exciting since... HELLOOOOOOOOOOO ... the US Olympic team will be riding there in 2010!!!!!!!!
Anyway... I have a goal and that is... to just get there & to relish in my existence to someday event there... for at least a few days and dream the big dream .... visualizing it into reality!
All the while keeping my eyes on the prize!

( & what darling eyes he has!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

MeCTA should have their list up soon, if it's not up already. There's a link to them on my website...

I'm trying to figure out why my blog name is listed as HotAndSpicie on your favorite blogs list?

Cross Country Adventures said...

i love the new pic's of the horses:)!!!

ranch girl said...

Charlies eye is the best!

But I still love them all!

ranch girl said...

Hey, I put up a poll at the bottom of my blog check it out!

IT'S ABOUT HORSES!?!

There's 3 days left.

Cross Country Adventures said...

i love all the pics and ya i love the one of charlies eye. but still like them all.!!

ranch girl said...

me 2!

REIGNITING THE PASSION FOR EVENTING

 My blog name has changed over the years, but my goal always remained the same, to be in eventing! I had goals, but never knowing how to att...