Wednesday, May 13, 2009

RODE 3 HOSS'S

Mosquitos are out in force. Baby was acting like she had turretz syndrome.... running away from the bugs... stopping and then looking crosseyed and shaking her head and taking off again. Black flies arent much of a bother with fly sheets and masks on... but mosquitos drive me NUTS too if one is in the bedroom at night! Totally understand Babe... which is why I shut up the barn tight tonight and put the fan on for white noise for them. Poor things. I know I spoil them, but if I dont who will? :)

Rode Angel first. MY GOD... is he something. YOWZAAH... mmmm MMM! He is tall n handsome, muscled up and lookin' goood! Sick thing is.... I must be getting old... he looks as good as the firemen calender boyz with the six packs! SEE? Sick egh? Well, anyway... he wasnt off tonight. He thinks he is all that n a bag of chips.... with his alternating girlfriends, and junk airing out every day. Charlie, was good, headset, canter work and excellent bending. Also worked on transitions and he gets it quick :) Baby, was good too, she is just lazzzzE ... compared to the boyz, who trot right out. I needed spurs and dressage whip with her, then she is all about what you want. Her headset is perfect, but she needs to give more push from the hind. I hate to babysit her with leg, so the whip is effective but I feel bad about it. Hope that in time she will GET IT!

Wish I had pictures, but I dont. No place to set up video all by myself. I rode 2 out of 3 before someone showed up. So I didnt bother.... but some time soon I will post new vid to see how well they are all coming along.

Now that its summer, who wants to be editing video footage in the back office? NOT ME!

No comments:

REIGNITING THE PASSION FOR EVENTING

 My blog name has changed over the years, but my goal always remained the same, to be in eventing! I had goals, but never knowing how to att...