Friday, March 27, 2015

WOW ~ time DOES fly when your having fun!



Well here we are.... a typical day in NC ... blue skies and a big spotted nose!
Baby ~ has been the most amazing filly I have enjoyed watching grow up and be amazing!


She has been there done a LOT....  
barrel raced, trail ridden, shown in hand in ApHA circuit in her early years....
 she even had 5 national points in halter! 


Her love is jumping... a natural in dressage...


I will miss her endearing personality!


Her beautiful inquisitive looks... & her nonchallant attitude!


 
She has been enjoyed by everyone! Students foremost, family, friends... anyone can ride her.



She has returned to the cold north of MASS to be a blessing to a young eventer hopeful!
 and will be the apple of Lyndsay's eye this year! 



Baby... my first and only Baby.... I love you and you are Blessed to be a Blessing!
ENJOY every day, you are a beautiful soul!













No comments:

REIGNITING THE PASSION FOR EVENTING

 My blog name has changed over the years, but my goal always remained the same, to be in eventing! I had goals, but never knowing how to att...