Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Another Day....

Its cold again - found time to get out Christmas stuff, decorate and put up a tree. Now that is all done its time to get back out there and ride.... Now that hunting season is over - I can go trail riding if I so choose without chancing the bullet!
Angel will certainly have separation anxiety with that. I have tried him 1/2 way down the driveway alone and he is a pistol. Add that to the list of corrections to make. All will be fine in time.... can we just remind ourselves at this juncture that its only been two months he is here!
I know!
I know... that is amazing when you think about it.... I should not be so harsh on us and our goals.
Tomorrow is another day ... like today. An opportunity to ride if the sun is out, and 4:30 is our indoor riding time - I may bring Baby also? - But Simplify is the key here. Angel seems to get more accomplished is alone and away from home.
Until then. Stay warm!

No comments:

REIGNITING THE PASSION FOR EVENTING

 My blog name has changed over the years, but my goal always remained the same, to be in eventing! I had goals, but never knowing how to att...