Sunday, November 30, 2008

I SEE NO EVIL....

I can tell you that I am so depressed after watching those videos over and over....
STOP THE MADNESS!
GOD please help me get my seat and leg and hands in order sooner than later! AMEN!

Poor horse - I know he was cantering around faster and faster and faster - BUT how are you getting to the rolex if you cant do those itsy bitsy jumps darling?
Nose straight out,
hollow backed,
peppy le pewwing around the arena -
HOLY MOLY you have your winter work cut out for you .... better get to it there spanky -
2010 will be here before you know it!

OH and BTW - on days you dont ride -
get out your turbo jam and skip the snacks deary!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The secret is the inhand gallop. Take a break from jumping, when you come back to it, you'll have it. :^D

REIGNITING THE PASSION FOR EVENTING

 My blog name has changed over the years, but my goal always remained the same, to be in eventing! I had goals, but never knowing how to att...