Friday, February 27, 2009

As promised....

... going again today to ride... this will be my 3rd day in a row as weather is permitting... today its 40 because of rains coming later. I had much planned for today, per usual riding takes presidence! This will not always be the case but as life allows... today does!

I will be trying to document with videos... but my little Sony Cybershot although an amazing little camera... does not have a wide angle lens capability... so I am constantly adjusting to see which location I can capture the whole arena... as it stands... I cannot. So I apologize for long periods of vacant arena until I make it back into the view finder :)

Take notice that his headset is staying more consistant and I think he will be making leaps and bounds now that we found our sweet spot with hands, seat and leg = headset perfection :)

1 comment:

Cross Country Adventures said...

when was this vid taken?and finally you updated ur blog!!LOL!!!:)

REIGNITING THE PASSION FOR EVENTING

 My blog name has changed over the years, but my goal always remained the same, to be in eventing! I had goals, but never knowing how to att...