Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day = Ebay Day... UGH!

Well I can turn my most recent purchases for my darling Angel into a good thing...

I had to have them.... NO REALLY. The old leather breast plate I had been using on him was brown for ONE! (my saddle is black) and older than dirt for TWO.... and on its last hole and actually if he were jumping it would be WAY too small. So check out this beauty! Elastic well made and oh... ya only the best as its coming from the UK - Bedfordshire, just outside of London.



What a beauty egh?




& this beauty I found on Ebay as well. Its in the lovely US of A and brandy spanking new and black with roler buckles! I KNOW! OR wait if you dont know let me inform you....

YOU NEED THOSE DARN ROLLER BUCKLES or you NEVER will get cinched up well due to the fact that you are huffing and puffing and trying like hell... if you had those little itsy bitsy roller buckles it would do the trick like flint! So that just tells you how old my original girth is! HEY when I invest in tack or horses its usually for the long haul and I like nice stuff. Back in the day all my old crap WAS NICE stuff... but 15 - 20 years goes by like a snap doesnt it?

Well I am off to check my other Ebay saves and finish my website as that is going to be the shiznit! I am excited to share and be rolling in the BUZnus when its up and running. Cant wait!

I can dooooo it! Well being that its snowing today is not a day for riding and tomorrow will definately be.... tune in then!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Let me know if you need any help with the website. I love building websites and I know some advanced HTML.

Hope Brook Farm

Anonymous said...

For some reason blogger keeps adding blogger.com to my link... Oh well.

Cross Country Adventures said...

hey brenda look at my blog i updated it!!!!:)
UPDATE!
UPDATE!
UPDATE!
UPDATE!

Cross Country Adventures said...

I added pics of my annoying chickens(THE PESTS)!!!

Cross Country Adventures said...

hey brenda i UPDATED my blog!
UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

REIGNITING THE PASSION FOR EVENTING

 My blog name has changed over the years, but my goal always remained the same, to be in eventing! I had goals, but never knowing how to att...