Monday, March 2, 2009

So Is Anybody Else Sick Of The Snow?

Well I AM!
Sick of shoveling it, looking at it... trudging through it, & hearing about it!
My poor barn is well insulated with 24' Rafters
with an 11/12 pitched metal roof and as much snow as we've had!

That heavy weight line in the foreground... thats the fence line!

Look up clearing skies! Imagine that?

Horses get to nibble on weighed down limbs....

So being that it snowed all day ... basically, we ended up with another foot of fun!
The only way I dont care is to think that in 51 days
I will be breathing the warm sweet Kentucky air~ at the ROLEX!


No comments:

REIGNITING THE PASSION FOR EVENTING

 My blog name has changed over the years, but my goal always remained the same, to be in eventing! I had goals, but never knowing how to att...