Thursday, March 5, 2009

OMG .... Its Not A Dream....!!!!!!


WELL....

I was pinching myself this evening when I stopped by my friend Joycies house...


I couldnt believe what happened....

& So SOON...
I mean I thought another 5 weeks at least!~



But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....



Sooooooooooooo



Guess what happened....




OUR ROLEX TIXX ARRIVED!

I KNOW !!!! I KNOW!!!!
ITS ACTUALLY GOING TO HAPPEN!
WOOOOOT!!!! WOOOOOT!!!!
We are totally elated! IF you couldnt guess!

SO READ em N WEAP HOSS LUVAHS!

HOTEL ..... $155


ROUND TRIP AIRLINES ....$310


ROLEX TIXX .... PRICELESS!!!!


Oh well and ....

the look on RONNIES FACE in first pic!!!!


HA!

No comments:

REIGNITING THE PASSION FOR EVENTING

 My blog name has changed over the years, but my goal always remained the same, to be in eventing! I had goals, but never knowing how to att...