Monday, March 9, 2009

Mother Nature Loosing Her Grip

After a VERY mild weekend, we are back to a Happy Monday of SNOW.
Snow snow snow...
I had plans to ride today and try out my new tack.... but having the possibility of not returning home I decided to not venture out and leaving the truck n trailer hooked up for tomorrow! I am heading out to clean out for a second time today and allow them an hour to roll in the fresh snow...

It wont be long now where the only complaint will be horses rolling in mud and hair EVERYWHERE! So looking forward to it! NOT!
We did ride at the indoor yesterday.... but the vids are not worth posting, same ride different day.

On the upside, I get to stay in catch n up on laundry, clean the house, wash the dogs and blog!
WOOT WOOT! :(

No comments:

REIGNITING THE PASSION FOR EVENTING

 My blog name has changed over the years, but my goal always remained the same, to be in eventing! I had goals, but never knowing how to att...