Thursday, April 30, 2009

More Pics Anyone?

Thoroughbred Park
Very cool bronze life~like race horses in downtown Lexington
and others grazing on hill behind.
and crack in wall views the finish line by a nose!
NEAT!
Dapple Grey Mare on hillside somewhere carrying the next Derby winner!

Everyone for some reason brought their dogs to the Rolex...
BUT WHO would bring their GOAT>>>???!

answer: A HILL BILLY!




Another beautiful shot at the warm up ring.
LUV IT!




Pony Clubbers Gymkhana event... CUTE!



OOOOOO.... A must have if you want to spend $1000 on a pair of boots... nice!




These R Mint Juleps! Served at the Kentucky Derby.

I have to say... HOLY CRAP Discusting! I dont care how expensive the Bourbon is!

BLEK! BLEK BLEK!

KEENELAND Racetrack. Inside of the holding stalls prior to race.
Looking out on the courtyard where they display horse & riders


Jockeys that are painted every year in their complimenting silks



JOYCIE & I ... at the cross country water jump in & out.

LOVIN' d'sun and check out those soooo stylish visors!

:)


1 comment:

ranch girl said...

Great Pictures!
HAPPY I COMMENTED!LOL

REIGNITING THE PASSION FOR EVENTING

 My blog name has changed over the years, but my goal always remained the same, to be in eventing! I had goals, but never knowing how to att...