Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tack Swap Day ~ Lebenon

Overcast day apparently wasnt a deterrent for tack salers! YEAH!

I brought my truck load of misc equus articles that I am not using or dont need any longer. Some friends saddles to sell along with my own.

I brought my Dublin boots that I loved so much, unfortunately I have had to part ways with them as the last 2" of zipper is not ever going to go. :( I purchased on Ebay for $100 and sold them for $100. YEAH. Sold my Australian saddle for $100, some show close, a horse pic, another cardboard saddle, pads, all my bridles, leather goods, and I was happy to be done with it all! I walked away for $400 after I deducted my cash. I purchased a dog bed $2 and a 75 gal stock tank for $40. I was happy when I dragged that back to my truck as I needed another one for up to pasture this summer! I traded some silver pieces and misc for a Cole Haan pocketbook and a cow hide one. Intersting people to talk with for a change and a good day. 10 - 2pm and softball at 3pm so busy. Then the girls met me back at the barn after to help with cleaning and re~organizing of tack room and "stuff" so we can be all organized for our lessons that started this past saturday. Awwwwww... it was fun to see that they both actually retained some information thru the winter months and will be ready for the dressage tests this summer! Proud of my little wanna bees :) Its all in the name of fun and horses... and glad to share my knowledge with them and see that they appreciate the knowledge they have gained.


Check them out!
Kaitlyn "oh nooooo... no pictures!"
Happier now that she is riding I guess.
Side kick Haley ... Hard at work getting on same page with Baby.
Look at that bend... nice... inside rein inside leg Haley!
Keep up the good work girls... next weekend... NOVICE A TEST!

No comments:

REIGNITING THE PASSION FOR EVENTING

 My blog name has changed over the years, but my goal always remained the same, to be in eventing! I had goals, but never knowing how to att...