Monday, May 4, 2009

The Boyz Playing

Angel By Day ~ is the light bay
Charlie ~
Wapschocolate Moose is the brown bay.












I dont put the boyz out together because they play too rough.

I dont need vet bills, or need to tend to gouges, cuts, wounds,
& scratches as its bad enough they are sallys and need fly sheets and special
water based bug repellent, the tender little flowers.

BUT ... they both hold the key to my future.

They also both get alternated between the girls...
and the pastures to entertain themselves

I dont usually take my camera out but I made a special effort to do so for a short 15 minute photo shoot so that I could capture the antics without having their bug sheets and head nets on. These are my favorites out of the 300 or so I snapped off with my
NEW Canon 50 D boyz n girls! Mamma luvin her new toy!

2 comments:

ranch girl said...

LOL funny:)
Still love the pics

Alyona said...

Good camera & great pictures. I like pictures 3 & 4. They look really tough and rough on the fourth picture :)

REIGNITING THE PASSION FOR EVENTING

 My blog name has changed over the years, but my goal always remained the same, to be in eventing! I had goals, but never knowing how to att...