Thursday, April 16, 2009

TWO THINGS....

First off... I ordered NEW DUBLIN Aristocrat Field boots as I needed to replace my Mardens special Effingham field boots... they are not the new "high style cut" and certainly dont fit my calves the way they used to. NICE quality boot... unfortunately... not for me any longer so to EBAY they go and I found the new ones on EBAY for $99 including shipping. NICE quality... gel heel insert... WOWSY... surprisingly nicer thank expected and ratings on reviews were high for these boots too... couldnt wait to get them out of the box after UPS delivered and to my dismay... my calves are APPARENTLY NOT REG.... WTF? They are not fat BUT Dublins may run tighter than expected... OR I need to come to the conclusion that I should have ordered WIDE... but that is like ordering a size 16 or 18 in womens... NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! :(


Nice anyway... and I must work towards getting into those babies too!


Secondly, TOMMY GIRL needs a forever home. Percheron Mare... broke to ride by Mike Benson but hasnt had consistent time spent with her. Quiet mare, in need of attention. Would love someone to love on her & shed her out! See ad:


Tomorrow is riding time... have given ALL the horses a week off hoping that would help whatever has been ailing them and get back to RIDING! I have spent all week on my iron hoss enjoying the weather and getting my friend her permit time desperately needed.


1 comment:

Cross Country Adventures said...

nice pics!!!:)Happy vacation!!

REIGNITING THE PASSION FOR EVENTING

 My blog name has changed over the years, but my goal always remained the same, to be in eventing! I had goals, but never knowing how to att...