Tuesday, April 14, 2009

OMG! HEART POUNDING.....

almost cant type honestly.... I mean really! Skip the gym and do bidding on ebay and your heart is going to pound out of your chest! CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

I am sitting here cool as a cuke and just watching the last 26 seconds tick by when refresh ... refresh... still the highest bidder then ... WHAM... ugh oh... the other bidder realizes and YIKES... shit she is onto me! and she starts bidding ... but with only 12 seconds left... my fingers are crossed that she wont dump it up another 10 bucks and I will be free!


AND .. it pays off... phew! I MEAN PHEW! I cant afford it which is why I wait until within the last minute an then put in my highest bid... and then cross my fingers! UUUUUUUUUUGH


Heart is pounding! and my hands are shaking! What is up with that!

HEY it was worth it though! Check out these babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



and now I am going to bed as it is 11:49 and counting!

No comments:

REIGNITING THE PASSION FOR EVENTING

 My blog name has changed over the years, but my goal always remained the same, to be in eventing! I had goals, but never knowing how to att...