Saturday, May 30, 2009

JUMPER NITE Wild Run Farm



I have been trying to go for weeks now but its either the weather or the nite or whatever... FINALLY I was able to go this afternoon and was happy to be taking Angel as he has been all but ignored since his back soreness came to a head. WELL... went and Haley wanted to come so I put her to work for me with my Canon 50D! Ya baby... see this big lens her darlin? Ya ... make it work for you... and she did! She got some cool shots... but not the best jumping ones... OH WELL! C'mon first time running a SLR camera what can you say right?



So her are Angel and I debuting again... he has finised 2 out of 3 sessions of acupucture ... and tonight wasnt really a good night and he was ansy and full of it... grinding the teeth and all. I didnt want to leave until he quieted down which only came to pass after I worked him some more in the indoor after 3 rounds of jumping :(.... oh well not our night.... but we got out there at least! He rides so gangly in comparison to Baby and Charlie. I wish I only had ONE horse... no really! ... then I would be back to my greatness in riding like the days of ol' TESS ... she was my one and only an I hers. Riding these green horses, and 3 different types and minds and all this doesnt make me much confident in my approach to training. Honestly some can argue it makes you a better rider... agreed. BUT ... I cannot get the job done at hand or realize my dreams with 3 avenues! So must simplify ... SOON!

3 comments:

ranch girl said...

your welcome:)LOL

ranch girl said...

haha love the blog pic...and u said I took sucky pics!

hosschic said...

YOU DO! You will have to come with me everywhere & practice taking TONS more :)

REIGNITING THE PASSION FOR EVENTING

 My blog name has changed over the years, but my goal always remained the same, to be in eventing! I had goals, but never knowing how to att...