Thursday, July 2, 2009

RAIN... will it ever end.

July 2nd.... and only 8 weeks left of summer... WHAT THE HECK?
I did ride Angel yesterday... and thank Mindy for showing up and giving me the motivation to do so, as it has been WEEKS since I last rode him.
He went well. I am hoping to have someone take pictures of our progress to compare the before and afters. I have been DYING to get the horses to HEP to school over the cross country course... but we know why that hasnt happened YET.

I have to be honest and say that motivation is lacking these days. The list gets longer and longer of things to do during the day and I get more and more depresses to not have accomplished anything as days march on. How about planing things? NOPE. How about putting a horsey event to go to on the calender? NOPE. How about painting the upstairs? NOPE. Bills? NOPE. Cleaning? NOPE. Orgainizing mounds of paperwork? NOPE.

WHAT GIVES?

Severe depression setting in or what? Do I need to be medicated or SLEEP in my tanning bed? I havent even found the time to consistently do that... and I have to cover up this BEAUTIFUL coloring I have acquired on my leg... that gravity is pulling down into my lower leg all blotchy like... mmmm NICE! But hey... no sun, no summer, no swimming... no cares.

NOW that Angel is better, I can get Jaimie to come and ride the shit out of him. Hoping she can fix his left lead issues... or ride him enough to balance him out. Fix me in the mean time so that I can follow up on what she has started for the week.

Charlie ~ i havent rode him since... MONDAY of last week, nor Baby before that. I suck! Simply sucking at the work ethic deal here. Lets talk more about that shall we? Work? Where? When? How much? What kind? How long?... just not interested to say the least.... that must be blamed on the sun also right? Whatever the case may be... I hope that it finds an end soon... I cannot take it anymore.... for my mental state and welfare... MUST SEE SUN & DO GOOD THINGS!

over n out.

No comments:

REIGNITING THE PASSION FOR EVENTING

 My blog name has changed over the years, but my goal always remained the same, to be in eventing! I had goals, but never knowing how to att...