Wednesday, July 1, 2009

YOU SAID IT FHOTD!

love it love it love it!
SO TRUE!
GOD! Who can say it better than her?
NOBODY!
enjoy ~ and I quote:
"For those who think I am too harsh on breeders like this, let me give you an analogy. Let's say you opened up your Sunday paper and there was a dealership with a Nissan for sale describing it as having a 12 cylinder engine, anti-latch brakes, a DC player and power storing. After you got done laughing, my guess is your first thought would be "what a bunch of idiots" and "how can they be in the car business if they don't know anything about cars?" That's my point. The horse business is a business and if you can't conduct it with the same level of professionalism and demonstrated knowledge of your product that we'd expect in any other business, you shouldn't be in it."
EXACTLY!

No comments:

REIGNITING THE PASSION FOR EVENTING

 My blog name has changed over the years, but my goal always remained the same, to be in eventing! I had goals, but never knowing how to att...