Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sadly...

I just cannot say enough about this amazing gelding.

Its sad to come to this juncture as I make this decision.

I have done what I can and will continue to do what I can with him in training until I find his perfect match. I want him to acquire his fullest potential and enjoy the years in his new found career of eventing and jumping.

He is a doll and a pleasure to work with.

I was hoping to be able to bring him along further to enjoy some of the fruits of my labor but it may not be in the cards for me this coming year.

I know he will inspire and be adored by that person he chooses and I know they will be happy on their journey.

Always thinking of you Angel... & knowing that your journey is in a positive direction.

1 comment:

REIGNITING THE PASSION FOR EVENTING

 My blog name has changed over the years, but my goal always remained the same, to be in eventing! I had goals, but never knowing how to att...