Monday, December 7, 2009

... Freestyle... memory lane

ME with Tessi at 13 years old!
Tessie was just 8
thought it was cool to show off the
HI HO SILVER moves I taught her!
OMG! So young....
OH... then again... not so young... 19 here...
showing off what I used to do with Tessi when I was 13...
NICE... OMG!

After shows ... when tessie was all white and clean and snuggly and tired...
we would nap :) I think I was 19 here too


This is us breaking for lunch at a show...... where else would you sit?
OF COURSE.... great idea... lets sit under our horse and relax!
HELLLOOOOOOOO.... brainless... again here at 17 years old I was...
completely brainless!...
thank GOD... TESSI had a brain about her!
Look at that angel dearest look on her face!
OMG!


THEN WE HAVE ....
BABY!
TA DAAAAAA!
She apparently is in training for my next gig!


This is what my little Baby darling is learning....

isnt that wonderful?
Ya!.... my little tessi in disguise!
THANK YOU HALEY!

:)

1 comment:

zach_rabow said...

awesome pics :) wait, do u mean to tell me that it isn't safe to sit under your horse and lay down with them? hmmm, i'll think about that next time i do it an endurance ride :D

REIGNITING THE PASSION FOR EVENTING

 My blog name has changed over the years, but my goal always remained the same, to be in eventing! I had goals, but never knowing how to att...