Sunday, December 6, 2009

My new working saddle...

Well I did it!
.....AGAIN!
I got another saddle!
I had to get something for Charlie
... and Jason to trail in....
NoT everyone that rides with me wants to ride english
... or dressage...
nor would they feel comfortable to!
So being that I am so nice and all....
and I am only doing this for SOMEBODY ELSE...
I got a great Wade Tree... working saddle....
and a fabulous deal I MUST SAY!
Frugal Franny coming at you !




So another purchase on EBAY!
Shop VICTORIOUSLY!
Thats my moto!
You KNOW YOU WANT IT!
Jealous much?
(.) (.)
"
Q

1 comment:

zach_rabow said...

Its BEAUTIFUL! and yes, i am jealous :)

REIGNITING THE PASSION FOR EVENTING

 My blog name has changed over the years, but my goal always remained the same, to be in eventing! I had goals, but never knowing how to att...