Friday, January 25, 2013

MOVING ON!

Geeeez! I havent been on here in so long I almost forgot how to access this site! Well, its due time... actually over due but in due season :) I would assume all my followers have left the building so here I start again... for my own sake and sanity. Its the closest thing Im going to get in keeping a journal, as typing comes easy. So much has been going on and I have going on, I am excited to report! I will be launching my new lesson program for Still Waters Farm Arena. Should be a great opportunity to reach many new hopefulls, students, horses in need of a job, and adults that want to enjoy their equine hobby to the fullest. I am planning on starting out with 6 shows this year and year end awards for those intersted in joining the Still Waters Arena show circuit. Three shows pleasure and three gaming shows. I hope to be mentor to many people that are in need of more knowledge. Offering trail dates, versititly riding, rodeos and clinics there should be something for everyone with a horse :) If you have any feedback on other ideas feel free to comment! Until next time ~

No comments:

REIGNITING THE PASSION FOR EVENTING

 My blog name has changed over the years, but my goal always remained the same, to be in eventing! I had goals, but never knowing how to att...