Wednesday, April 1, 2015

CAPTION THIS!

I am a photographer, I hate to say that because there is a stigma, or an expectation associated with that label. I tend to get all these shots that others would miss or just dont wait for... I cant NOT whip my phone out and get these shots... but if I were a photographer with big guns... I couldnt have caught all these shots that I sooooooooooo enjoy snapping!

How can you not enjoy reviewing these goofballs? I love them all especially when their personalities come out! Most are of Charlie because he has the most expressive nature. On occassion I catch the others too and I like to put captions with them because you can almost hear what they are saying!






 

  

 

 

No comments:

REIGNITING THE PASSION FOR EVENTING

 My blog name has changed over the years, but my goal always remained the same, to be in eventing! I had goals, but never knowing how to att...