Monday, July 27, 2009

MYOPIA schooling jumper course


A good day... A HOT DAY!


I put Baby away after my second round because I knew she wasnt up for it :) Why push them when you know they are going to crash n burn because their stamina isnt up right?


:)


It was fun... and it was hopefully worth it to get my motivation back to where it was BEFORE all this rain came... my heart hasnt been in it and I havent been working at it ... then there was the Angel thing and this and that.... I feel the odds this Summer have been stacked against me.


The video shows all the best shots and video coverage ... SO ENJOY!


if you want copies of the pics drop me an email... birchridge@securespeed.us




No comments:

REIGNITING THE PASSION FOR EVENTING

 My blog name has changed over the years, but my goal always remained the same, to be in eventing! I had goals, but never knowing how to att...