Monday, July 27, 2009

WOOD BURNING 101

NICE LONG HORN ~ drawn free hand... COOL looking egh?


... my perfect little barbed wire....


Wood Burning the Barb wire first, allowing the center to have Circle M for MORSE & carrying the Longhorns look through the brand creation came out PERRRRRRFECT!

Goes perfect also with those valances I made & the shimmery curtains!
The one over the sink I added the rope to the bottom of the material pull shade to match

Behind the couch... still have to do the couch but I have some great ideas :)

I re-apolstered the the seats to match the curtain... or visa versa really.. as I only had enough material left to do what I did with the valance as you see there... notice the horse hair detail in the center? OOOOooooo ... AAAAAAhhhhhh ;)

Next on the agenda?
WHO KNOWS!
Tomorrow is another day... lets see what's in store shall we :)










No comments:

REIGNITING THE PASSION FOR EVENTING

 My blog name has changed over the years, but my goal always remained the same, to be in eventing! I had goals, but never knowing how to att...