Monday, July 27, 2009

Trail Riding with Mom

Mom on Misty and Me on Charlie jerk head pain in my ass needs to re-denutted

Jim rode Baby who was of course a doll face darling sweat heart!


Coming back out from the trail


PHOTO OP :)

I think the pictures make it look better than it was.
Lets see... the clouds were about to give way to rain which is why the pics came out good
The deer flies were KILLING US which is why we couldnt do the whole trail and had to turn around about 20' in!
Charlie was being a jerk and wouldnt lead... and Misty wouldnt go without a crop in the ass...
what was nice was the breeze in the field and flowers that made for great picture OPS!
So WHO CARES!
It was nice to have these pictures as they are a RARITY!



No comments:

REIGNITING THE PASSION FOR EVENTING

 My blog name has changed over the years, but my goal always remained the same, to be in eventing! I had goals, but never knowing how to att...