Monday, March 18, 2013

To Be So Fortunate.... REALLY!

It all started with you my dearest Tessie
Though I had horses prior to age 12...
Tessie was really my first best friend. 
She taught me things....like not to be afraid...

.... to love... 


... and to Let Go... 


Then Misty... Poco Misty Blue Rose
my first Registerd Quarter Horse


What a beauty! 
The lesson I learned with her... is not to believe the Registration Papers...
She was not a Blue Roan :))) 


Still beautiful... and still an amazing horse...
She taught me to trust... and that I could train horses myself!


My darling Spicie... Hot & Spicie... and she was!
She was an amazing athlete, mother and partner. 


We learned that we could do it all if I wanted...
Hunter Pace, Team Pen and ....


have babies!


Thank you Spicie for my lovely and amazing BABY!


Waps In Yo Wallet is NOT only a Halter Champion with 3 National Points on her... 
But a patient teacher for youngsters!


... and a great mover in dressage and jumper in cross country!




Her darling cousin Charlie "Waps Chocolate Moose"


Shipped up from PA at 9mo and he was already  almost 15h



Now also a lovely dressage and jumper that I am trying to bring along myself.
Though trying at times.... what has he taught me? 
TO BE PATIENT, FAIR and UNDERSTANDING ...
and regardless that maybe one day we may not always be eventing together.



Angel By Day
My dream 17h OTTB (off the track thoroughbred)


...was a delight to retrain for eventing.
A gentle giant and amazing athlete...I fell in love the first time I laid eyes on him!


I was fortunate to have owned him for 3 yrs
He still is enjoying jumping and training in MA with Phillip




These beautiful creatures that blessed my pastures and some still do...


I Am The Fortunate One To Have Owned Them!
May the ones I dont own today continue to be a blessing to others!

No comments:

REIGNITING THE PASSION FOR EVENTING

 My blog name has changed over the years, but my goal always remained the same, to be in eventing! I had goals, but never knowing how to att...