Friday, October 17, 2008

GETTING INTO A ROUTINE

Now that I am currently not working, I have to find a new routine. Some days are harder then others, as I seem to have more tension headaches as of late. WELL, that comes from not listening to my body, not drinking enough water, not eating right and not excercising consistently. We all know this but make bad choices daily. Its not just me right? Started this morning right, up let the horses out for breakfast, came in made oatmeal, added raisons, started my 7 day cleanse, took vitamins, then did my turbojam - now heading out to the barn to clean out, prep for evening feed, ride Angel and then hose Babys shoulder for 10 min. By that time it will be lunch feed for them.

Then back in for shower and heading off to return merch in town and head to Career Center to apply for Starting My Own Business. Equine Videography and Photography. Hopefully can get that completed and submitted today and that will be done. If I am in town later on may meet up with fellow equine enthusiast for support and retail therapy!

Hoping this is the start of a new rountine. When life throws you a curve ball it makes for a good time to make some life changes that are otherwise hard to do. Meal planning, excersise and priorities should be reworked for the better. This I have done.

& lets not forget .... ITS FRIDAY!

No comments:

REIGNITING THE PASSION FOR EVENTING

 My blog name has changed over the years, but my goal always remained the same, to be in eventing! I had goals, but never knowing how to att...