Thursday, November 20, 2008

Depression begins here....

Well... havent ridden in two days... its so darn cold out. Researching the cost of adding something to the outdoor arena to keep it thawed. May not be cost effective - therefore I may just succumb to keeping the truck and trailer hooked up to get to the indoor. The question is which one? They all have their quirks... and I am not sure which way to commit. I wish I could just do what was done last year... but as alot of us are starting to realize... "those were the good old days"

I must work them all though. If I just hadnt committed myself to 3 horses to ride! I should just "commit" myself now! With good intensions I march onward. I will make a few calls today and hopefully give myself some direction and goals.

I also think its time for some housework - well painting, rearranging and what not - while the cats away :) - xmas will be up and complete - may even have a tree by the 6th and that will lend some uplifting!
Time to go out and feed lunch...

No comments:

REIGNITING THE PASSION FOR EVENTING

 My blog name has changed over the years, but my goal always remained the same, to be in eventing! I had goals, but never knowing how to att...